It’s that time of year where nature provides an abundance of delicious fruit. What better way to celebrate than to choose your favorites and mix them together for this honey-lime fruit salad? This salad is perfect for picnics, summer barbecues, parties, or just to keep in your fridge and eat when you choose.
Fruit of your choice, such as:
- 1 pound strawberries (diced)
- 1 pound pineapple (diced)
- 12 ounces red grapes (halved and diced)
- 4 kiwi (diced)
- 2 blood oranges (or regular oranges)
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 15-ounce can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (from 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Gather and dice your desired fruit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine diced fruit with dressing and stir until fruit is coated. Stir again before serving.